It’s the simple two letter word as. Here’s the power of the word that will bring positive change to the way you think, feel, and act:
- Jesus died on the Cross not only for me, but as me. His death on the cross was miraculously and intimately personal. In the wisdom of heaven, He literally took my place. It was very personal to Him for me.
The purpose of the Cross was, in part, to cancel the future grip of the eternal penalty for eternal peace.
But wait. There’s more. Much, much more!
- Heaven’s plan is that Jesus would live in me, through me, AS me. This is a spiritual reality that’s hard to get one’s head around. According to 1 Corinthians 6:17, we are one spirit with Christ. But, getting one’s head around something is very Western/Scientific thinking. Logical cognition of facts and figures. But, here’s another one for you. According to the teachings of Scripture, we live in heaven and on earth simultaneously…at the same time.
The miracle power that’s opened up through the word as is best understood with the heart, not the head.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding….[Prov. 3:5,6]
Let your heart ponder it:
- Jesus died on the Cross as me.
- Jesus was miraculously resurrected and embracing that reality made me a new creation in Him.
- Now it’s possible, by faith, for Jesus to walk this earth as me. That’s the mystery of the Gospel.
Christ Followers are not commissioned to re-present Jesus in this earth with earth bound ability. The Good News of the Kingdom is that, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
If These Blog Posts Are Helpful, Safely Subscribe Above To Be Automatically Notified of New Posts